Hey hey darling dolls.. I haven't had updates for the past few days.. So here it is:
Thursday 14 Dec: Bought tix to Muse!!! Woohoo!! Yeeessshh.. Finally.. Going with Ada. Not gonna buy guitar. Maybe next year. Anyways after that went to Vivo with Liy, Haz, Andika, Sophie, Hammie & his cuzzins. Vivo sux if you're not rich.
Friday 15 Dec: After last paper, went jamming with Ada, Faj, Yana & Jaja.. Yana & Jaja are new in the band. Yana plays guitar & Jaja plays keyboard. They've just started playing. But we sound so rad for people who are not so experienced. Only Ada & me know how to play our instruments. So new band. Yeah. Me and ada tried playing Hysteri by Muse.. Oooh we sound so good.. With the rest of the band we played Dammit by Blink-182. Sounds pretty nice too..
Saturday 16 Dec: Suppose to go Gashaus with Nis & Hoodie for the Livejournal flea market but didn't coz i got to go to super boring chalet of my cousin's. It was boring. Seriously.
Today 17 Dec: Again suppose to go Gashaus for Daud's, my old colleague, gig with Fashilah. Fadil also asked me to go there but i can't coz suppoz to go chalet again but at last didn't coz it's raining. Crap! I can't believe Fadil's gonna mosh! Haha he's so lame. Moshing at Gashaus only lasts for 5 seconds because the people moshing are loser 'scene' kids. Gigs at Gashaus are actually quite crappy. No matter how good the music is the audience won't be interested coz they are stupid scene kids. I don't think i wanna go Gashaus anymore. Unless my friends are performing. I think people should perform at other places. Gashaus is so nonsensical.
16 Jan 16 Jan 16 Jan MUSE MUSE MUSE MUSE!!!!!!!! Love 'em. And you too.
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
6:18 PM