Holy Craaaaaaaaaappppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muse totally rocks!!!!! It was totally awesome!!! I WANNA MARRY THEM!!!! BLOODY HELL!!
They started off with Knight's Of Cydonia.. Then they played the staples: Bliss, New Born, Soldier's Poem, Plug In Baby, Time Is Running Out, Hysteria... The New Songs were Supermassive Blackhole & Starlight.. And there were more.. But the best songs they played was Bliss, Plug In Baby& Time Is Running Out.. It really kicked ass!
Guess where i was?? I was actually at the back coz i was late (skool).. But, rite before the concert started, Ad & me slipped all the way to the front!! We were at the barricades!! And we were standing rite in front of Chris the Bassist!! Aaaaaaaaaaahh!!! I screamed my bloody lungs out and sang along to every song!!! Plus i got kicked in the head a couple of times coz some people who had fainted needed to be carried out.. That was the only downside of being upfront..
There is no greater band than Muse when it comes to performing live.. His voice was perfect.. The guitar solos were perfect.. The bass & drums were perfect.. Everything was perfect!! It didn't even rain!!!
If they come again to Singapore i'll totally go again.. I don't care how much i have to pay!!!!
I LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE MUUUUUSSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
12:45 AM