.jpg)
So nothin much happened 2day... I just went out & bought a guitar.. Eh, wait a minute.. I BOUGHT AN ELECTRIC GUITAR TODAY!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
So i went out wif Ad 2 buy d guitar... It cost me $297.25 for d guitar, a Line 6 amp, a Korg tuner, a bag, a strap and a car!!! Well, maybe not d car but still its a pretty good deal!!! Love it... i think i'm gonna name it.. Lazarra maybe? Coz i am in love wif Adam Lazarra.. Hmmm...
Anyways i can play a bit of Plug In Baby, Bliss & d solo from Hysteria. Of coz i'm playin Muse songs.. Wat else..
Skool starts in 4 days!!! AAAAHHHH!!! I'm in d same tutorial groups as Haz.. Yay!! Qilah's d same tut. grp as Hamdan.. i wonder wat Liy got.. Mayb same as Andika? As long as she's not d same class as any Macdonald-eyebrowed or fake-boobed ppl, she'll be fine (u'd haf 2 read her blog 2 understand d nonsense i just wrote.. haha..).. Gosh i'll miss them all so much.. Hope we'll be friends 4eva!! (but that's not possible coz of, u noe, ARMAGEDDON..)
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
8:31 PM