Last Saturday, Sept 8th, was the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!
In the day from 9am, i had Climb On! it was fun and the routes were interesting.. I did sustain some very minor injuries but the whole thing was well worth $14!!
I just dont like the tshirt design and size. From far it looked lyk i MasterCard advert, wif the yellow and red logo. And XS was more lyk M, only a tad shorter.
Then at 4pm i went home, ate & took a refreshing. Guess where i went later? FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND CONCERT!! i went wif Huda.. It was at Far East Square, the Glass Pavillion.. I had to say the concert was AWESOME!!!! They were so good live! Better than Fall Out Boy (duh..)! i'd say it wont be long till they get as good as Muse..
I LOVE FFAF!!!!!!!!!!
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
3:40 PM