Not feeling creative enough for a title.
Okie, on 2 things dat u mite b more interested abt.
Altho i tink my sexiness IS of ur extreme interest. Tsk.
Anyways, i went out wif Zoo Out last Friday!!!!! Yayyyy!!
Even tho i was sick (sneezing fits & flu), i still enjoyed myself 2 d fullest!
Me, Ad, Faj, Jaja, Mai & Yana met at Bugis and broke-fast there..
D funny thing is dat Jaja was d only 1 fasting! ahahahahah
D rest of us can't. So Jaja got teased abt it.
Then yesterday (Saturday), i had rock training..
It's suppoz to b speed training.. BUT we ended up bouldering instead.
Kinda got used to trainings dat don't go according 2 plan.
Plus i really wasn't paying attention considering i was high on Panadol
Cold. Lol!
I've forgotten how grossly bitter Panadol Cold taste.
Eeuuugggh. Revolting. I hate being sick.
Then Haroz kinda force me to go to a TPSC bbq 2day.
& OMG i must pay $15. i'm kinda broke now.. tsk.
Anyways i didnt really wanna go. Then Haroz told me everyone is going.
I bet a million euros dat most aren't gonna go.
& he said that my father is going.
And by 'my father', he meant Farhan Arab.
I didnt even bother to ask Haroz how Farhan bcame my dad.
Haroz lyks to make weird unfunny jokes.
Maybe dats coz Farhan is one of the male seniors dat i talk a lot to.
Other than Haikal.
& maybe Izan.
Actually thay talk to me when they want to tease me coz i'm very short.
Shortest in the team.
Coz the rest can be quite ignorant of freshies.
Some are real snobs.
Then aft training i went 2 Grammy's hse.
I've also forgotten how irritating my little cousins were.
I'm quite sure dat they're growing up too fast.
Considering d interesting words & phrases i heard them say.
Anyway my aunts gave me a total of $30.
Nice.
i tink dats all i'm gonna rite.
Coz dis entry's getting way too long.
Update u later aft i return frm d TPSC bbq.
Bye!
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
1:11 PM