I kinda failed my OC2 n PUO..
But i passed FPATH tho..
N at least i haf a chance to get a grade for these 2 crappy subjex..
Anyways, been spending my time at skool for rockclimbing training..
I try n grab every oppurtunity to stay away from the house as much as i can..
Just to aviod the wrath of my Dad..
Who's gg nuts bcoz he can't get his nicotine during puasa..
N i'm one teenager who can't help screaming back at him if he pisses me off..
So everytime i'm in the hse, there'll be a screaming match btwn me n my Dad..
N i've been good at
It didn't help that i always get out of the hse purposely against his wishes..
But who cares rite?
What matters is he doesn't get to meddle with my life..
Even if he IS my dad..
OMG Hari Raya is like one week away!!!
Can't wait for all the money!!
Hahahahha..
I have to be truthful..
N of coz i love the food..
And gg out wif friends..
Especially wif TPSC..
We're gg on 3rd Nov..
Too bad Sarah n Haroz can't join us coz they got that climbing comp in China..
I'll catch up wif u guys some other day k..
Gotta get back to my Neopets..
Yes, i'm still playing Neopets even tho i'm gonna turn 18 in a months time..
BUT IT'S MY LIFE!!!
See ya!
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
4:15 PM