So i was playin Neopets and my eye caught sight of dis little thing at the left sidebar:
"Neofriends (Beta!) :
None of your Neofriends are currently online. You must be lonely. "
ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Neopets have become my personal online psychiatrist.
Creepy.
Whoever says that i'm too old to play Neopets is bloody stupid.
I strongly believe that Neopets teaches you to be responsible in life. (*clears throat*)
It reminds you that in life, you have to feed your children regularly.
If not, their status would be "Hunger: dying".
My pets are forever dying after 3 days of me not being online.
Stupid hungry idiots.
Everytime dying.
I play Neopets coz i'm obviously an 18 year old with no life.
Oh btw there's a possibility of me staying in skool till semester 4.1.
Long Service Award.
Damn it.
Fun fact:
i clicked the Chinese characters on the top right corner of the Friendster page out of curiosity.
Then i panicked a bit coz i can't figure out wat to press to change it back to English.
Ahhahahahaha so stupid.
Nitez loves!
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
10:45 PM