Missing u Granny..
So many things happened in a span of 3 days. Here's what happened -->
Thursday, 25th Oct 2007:
My maternal grandma passed away at dawn. I was feelin weird d day before, lyk i know somethin's gonna happen. Turned out to be somethin bad.. It was okay tho, coz she passed away peacefully. The last time i actually visited her was during 1st day of Hari Raya.. I kissed her forehead for d last time b4 they wrapped her. i followed to d cemetery n watched her get buried. Cried a lot dat day.. Missed her a lot..
Friday, 26th Oct 2007:
I went out with Zoo Out for Hari Raya.. Didn't feel lyk it though, coz of wat happened d day before. But i just couldn't take feeling depressed at home. Needed fresh air. So tried to get over d sadness by gg out wif them. It was kinda fun. It lifted my spirits up a bit..
Saturday, 27th Oct 2007:
Climber Prix at Singapore Poly. Woke up so bloody early in the morning, abt 6am, Coz i haf to be at SP by 8am.. Felt extra groggy coz not enough sleep. Couldn't sleep much anyway. Was thinkin abt my Granma. Anyways the routes were fun.. i got 9th place out of 35 people in d Novice Women's category. Stayed till 11pm, aft all d categories were done.. Our skool got 3rd place. Not bad i guess..
Anyways sorie fer dis crappy post.. Wasnt much in the mood.. Updates when i feel better.. Nite.
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
9:48 PM