I BOUGHT A NEW PHONE!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!
4 hrs ago i went to a Starhub outlet at Eastpoint Mall.
Eastpoint is so pathetic. They should seriously close it down. Hrmph.
Anyways i went with my elder bro (Zeid) coz my account is under his name.
So i bought a Sony Ericsson W660i, which is weird for me coz i love love love Nokia.
But since it was cheap, i thought wat the hell. Change is good.
In 4 hrs i have thoroughly analysed the phone.
Its okie but it's a bit slow to type an sms.
Oh yeah to upgrade early (b4 ur contract ends), u haf to pay $100.
The phone was sold at a promotional price of $48. (it's worth a whole lot more)
So i spent $148.
Then after buying my new hp, i bought new specs. Using Dad's $$.
'Twas $68. (includes lens. Student price. Non-student = $88).
I just realised that in one months' time i'm gonna turn 18.
How nice.
As if 18 makes me any wiser.
Or hotter. But i'm hot enough already. Heh.
I'm just into my birthdays coz i want prezzies. Duh!
K enough ramblings.
Bye!
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
12:28 AM