I feel lyk d dumbest dumbo ever rite now.
I'm in d skool library at 9.30 in d bloody morning coz i thot there was CSAS lesson.
& naturally, of course there isn't CSAS.
Rite now i'm sleepy as hell.
Woe is me.
Dammit plus bloody hell.
Anyways, my berfday's dis coming Sunday.
I think i'm gg out wif Iffah on dat day. Maybe we'll go Vivo wif Dyania n Nurul.
Buy clothes & shoes & boxers & stuff.
I still wanna buy dat Northstar pumps.
The black & white one wif navy stripes detail.
Anyone who wants to buy me presents (i'm hoping. heh.), i accept food.
Like a truckload of Cadbury & Hershey's chocolates. Mmmm.
I'm just saying.
It's up to u if u wanna buy.
But if u don't buy stuff for me, note dat ur name'll appear in my little black book.
Which means i'll hate u FOREVER if u don't buy me presents. Heeheehee..
Off to watching Youtube.
Taa!
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
9:23 AM