nxt week is term test..
So instead of studying for d coming term test nxt week,
i'm reading books by Meg Cabot.
Which includes The Princess Diaries series.
Heh.
Gawd. I really still don't feel like studying.
And if i ever feel COMPELLED to study, i wud b studying OC2.
Coz if i failed dat subject, i'll actually get kicked out of skool.
Subjects i can handle:
- CSAS4 (Duh. It's practically just English.)
- IPT (Handleable. i think. i hope.)
- PMIC (it's an open-book subject. If i fail this, it means i'm dyslexic. Or blind.)
Subjects dat are 50-50:
-BPHARM (Skipped most lectures. But notes are readable.)
-OC2 (Repeating dis subject. CAN'T AFFORD TO FAIL! *Gasps*)
Subjects dat are prone to failure:
-PIA (Attended all lectures, but can't understand lecturer. He's frm a foreign country.)
Wow. I think i should get studying.
But Meg Cabot is sooooo distracting....
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
9:41 PM