This is d 1st time i'm actually worried about my term test results.
Coz i normally don't give a damn if i pass or fail my term tests.
Maybe i'm finally becoming (GASPS!) hardworking & digilent?!
AS IF.
I'm still as LAZY as ever. Period.
Subjects I'll Pass Coz I Put In Extra Extra Effort :
-CSAS (i didnt put in any effort. English. it's just damn easy.)
-IPT (i like this subject. coz it's also easy. Memorization work.)
-OC2 (i just REALLY don't wanna get kicked out of skool.)
Subjects That I'll Most Definitely Fail Coz I Couldn't Be Bothered To Study:
-PIA (Seriously. The lecturer can't even speak English properly. Tsk.)
-BPHARM (i missed most of d lectures coz i absolutely refuse to wake up at 8am.)
**I also don't understand why people need to wake up so early in the morning 2 go 2 skool.
Hello people, NIGHT CLASSES??!!
Subjects That Are 50-50:
-PMIC (i just realised how much i hate open book examinations.)
Now it's actually 2.27am on a Sunday morning.
I'm sleepy as hell but can't be bothered to sleep.
Bored. Bored as hell.
Anyways, d My Chemical Romance concert last tuesday nite was awesome to the tenth power!
MCR is amazing live!
Tho i still think Muse is better.
But that's just coz i'm biased.
No hard feelings. Hee.
I want to marry Matthew James Bellamy.
Yay.
I still can't believe my parents ditched me to go to KL.
DON'T THEY KNOW I'M ALLERGIC TO HOUSEWORK?!
MUM, PLEASE COME BACK ASAP, PLEASE!!
Anyway, last friday i went to Climbasia with Maya, Cheryl, Haikal, Uyanga, Razif & Seth.
Even tho the skool's rock gym was open.
I FINALLY GOT MY MEMBERSHIP CARD!
i'm still suffering from sore muscles.
Coz i went 2 weeks without climbing.
I should stop talking now.
Time check: 2.55am
BYE BYE FOR NOW!
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
2:22 AM