Sunday wif Iffah. Still moody.
Anyways 2day i went out 2 town wif Iffah.
Coz we're soooo bored & aimless.
Spent time at HMV, Takashimaya & Starbucks.
BTW my new fav's Peppermint Mocha frappuchino.
Just coz i L-O-V-E peppermint.
Think i'm gonna buy d new Babyshambles record.
Pete Doherty's really musically talented.
Too bad he's a total headcase + dopehead.
I wonder how his body can withstand all those drugs.
Nuts.
2 stupid idiots serving us at LJS (at Cathay Cine) are f*cking stupid.
They gave me $49.50 change when i paid dem $50 for a $7.20 meal.
If it was an honest mistake, i wouldn't feel pissed off.
But d thing is, they were trying to flirt wif Iffah n me when they were serving us.
i think they thot dat they're d funniest guys ever.
D jokes they made were so stupid & irritating.
Not funny AT ALL.
I nearly stabbed dem wif d plastic knife.
F*cking irritating Mats.
I pointed out their mistake.
They embarrassingly tried covering up their mistake by saying there's something wrong wif d register.
Excuse me, but we are NOT as f*cking stupid as you are.
I saw him enter 50 cents into the register. Stupid.
I seriously think all Mats & Minahs are embarrassing our Malay race.
Shameless & useless social rejects.
BTW, we saw 2 kids actually playing badminton at TAMPINES INTERCHANGE!
Weeiiiirrrrddd...
It's as tho there's no other PROPER place 2 play badminton.
They actually played in d middle of d interchange.
Kids these days. Absolute weirdos.
BTW i'm still very moody. So try not 2 irritate or piss me off at skool okie?
Coz my immediate response wud be 2 swear at you, NO MATTER WHO U ARE.
i think i'm gonna lose a whole lot of friends this semester.
Dammit!
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
11:49 PM