1st time PSP dropped. Aaaargh!
2 days ago my elder bro dropped my PSP without telling me.
I found it on the living room floor wif the battery separated from it.
The fact that he didn't even have the conscience to tell me absolutely pissed me off.
He didn't even pick up the freaking battery!!!!!!
I WASN'T EVEN THE FIRST ONE TO DROP MY OWN PSP!!
F*CK!!!!
Now i'm gonna "accidentally" drop his iPod Nano. Hehe.
AND if you're wondering, i STILL am Bollywood-ing.
I really can't help it.
Ahahahahaha!
This Saturday at 4pm Saif Ali Khan on Vasantham Central.
MUST WATCH!!!!
Saif Ali is so hot.
But i am hotter.
Heh.
Now i SERIOUSLY need a boyfriend.
Hrmph..
Oh rite, my term test results are out of this world.
As in, my Mum nearly kicked my arse out of this world when she found out.
The best thing is that she only found out when Ms Tan called her.
HHAHAAHHAHAHA!
I failed 3 out of 6 papers.
I failed PIA, PMIC & BPHARM.
As expected.
Like i really give a damn.
There's always supplementary paper.
I don't plan to go Uni after poly anyways.
Got to go now.
Need to pretend i still need the computer to do my project.
I am so watching Saif Ali Khan dancing & lip-synching on Youtube.
Did i forget to mention that he's SO DAMN HOT??
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
12:06 AM