I don't get why people like to celebrate New Year.
It's kinda boring.
U don't get presents (like on Christmas).
Neither do u get money (Hari Raya, Chinese New Year).
All u get is too much drinking & partying.
And what's worse than being thrown back to skool just when you're settling into ur holidays.
Gaaaah.
But somehow i feel obliged to draw up a New Year's Resolutions list.
Errrrrkkkk..
Here it is-->
Shai's New Year's Resolutions:
- GET A DECENT BOYFRIEND!!!! (Pizza Hut dude, I want ur number.)
- Pass my exams (All of it. No more repeating subjects. Riiiight..)
- Marry Matt Bellamy
- Watch Incubus concert (alr bought d tix wif Ad, Kaye & Fatin)
- Marry Matt Bellamy
- Marry Cillian Murphy (Irish, of course.)
- Marry Saif Ali Khan (He's cute. And he's a Bollywood dude. Hot.)
- Marry Jonathan Rhys Meyers (Once again, Irish. And damn hot.)
- Marry Aamir Khan (Okie, enough with d Bollywood alr. Sheeeesh)
- Marry Matt Bellamy (i REALLY wanna marry him)
OMG Hady Mirza is actually proving why he DID NOT deserve the Asian Idol title.
Horrid horrid horrid.
Mr. Deeds movie on the telly alr!!
Gotta go..
I wanna watch Adam Sandler.
& of course Crazy Eyes.
"Can i touch your feet??"
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
12:08 AM