Okie so it's 10.20am in the morning.
I just told my mum i'm going out to jam with Ad, Fatin n Kaye.
Then she started nagging.
I guess she has the right too, since i'm rarely at home nowadays.
But it's not as if i was going around lepak-ing or anything like dat.
1) Last Friday, Saturday n Sunday my team had to compete in Boulderactive 2008.
2) Last Monday i had to take supp paper for BPHARM, then went jamming, then had training.
3) Last Tuesday i totally stayed home.
4) Last Wednesday was Ad's bday, so went out for lunch n movie, then had to go training.
5) Yesterday had training from 10am to 5pm. My body is so freaking sore.
Now i can't lift up my arms fully in the air and my fingers can't be straightened or bent fully.
Sometimes i wonder why the heck i joined rockclimbing.
But hey, i love it too much to quit.
Anyways, i'll update more when i get back from jamming k.
Love ya!
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
10:21 AM