Very very tired.
I. Am. Beat.
Seriously, it's only the first week of skool and i'm halfway dying.
I need a really long break.
Like another 2 and the half months.
Hehe.
There's been CCA recruitment drive for the past 3 days.
1st day i was extra into it.
By the next day (which was yesterday), i was sitting down looking at guys.
Haha.
I need a boyfriend.
;p
Tons of people joined rockclimbing, but i bet not all will come down on the trial dates.
Or even come for the next training.
Which is fine by me.
We need the space anyways.
As usual, skool really sucked.
Lessons-wise.
But i love meeting my friends.
That's the only thing that drives me to skool.
Oh and of course rockclimbing.
BTW something stupid happpened to me.
My ankle got injured.
The stupid part is, i didnt get injured from climbing.
Actually, it was one of the reason for the injury.
But it definitely got extra worse when i tripped while running up the stairs, carrying a chair.
Told ya it was stupid.
I'm getting bored of my own entry.
I'll update you when i decide to turn into an interesting speck of dust.
Love ya lots!
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
1:14 AM