My sprained wrist is getting worse.
But of coz it's thru my own fault.
Coz i still climbed even after my coach n teammates warned me not to.
Biase la, degil sangat.
Tired seh. 2day we had PT wif the freshies.
Seriously speaking, dis is my first PT after a few months of avoiding it.
Coz i'm seriously hating long distance running.
But since i can't climb now, might as well train up my lower body and stamina.
We ran from the skool stadium, halfway round Bedok raservoir and back.
Halfway back i start breathing weirdly n my chest hurts.
Asthma attack.
Wrong timing seh.
We stopped running n did upper body training in front of the Koi pond there while i tried to take in deeper breaths.
Shafiq ran to the rock gym, took his inhaler n lent it to me.
My teammates asked me if i was okie.
Wah, caring seh.
Eh I just realised something.
RASERVOIR ape!!!!!
Muahahahaaaa!
Sorry ar, i sprained my wrist rite.
R-E-S-E-R-V-O-I-R.
OK correct.
Anyways, after 3 inhalations (actually shud b maximum 2), i felt a bit better.
I went alone to sit at the stairs leading to the library while d rest continued wif the PT.
Then i remembered it was malam Jumaat n it was maghrib alr.
Alamak.
Mcm gelap gitu kan.
i "jogged" towards the open space where the rest are.
Tau pon takot.
Heehee.
Aft dat we let the freshies play Captain's ball.
The juniors, seniors n alumni also joined in.
EXCEPT FOR ME.
Stupid wrist.
Tsk.
I actually haf more to type, but my sis wants to do her work.
So i haf to stop.
Maybe i'll update u 2mr.
MAYBE.
No promises.
Nitez!
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
11:16 PM