Yesterday (24 May, Saturday) had Rockmaster semi-finals at Riverside Point, Clarke Quay.
I was utterly pissed off coz:
1. I woke up damn late.
2. Not enough sleep.
3. Spent $12 on taxi ride coz I WAS LATE.
(But then again, when am i ever early? Hehe..)
Freaked out & nervous at the fact dat the wall is 5 metres high.
No harnesses or rope.
Long way down.
AND i'm very accident prone.
Dammit.
Oh rite he sms-ed me in the morning to wish me luck.
And told me to think of him when climbing.
Heeheehee.
This is d most eventful bouldering competition ever.
Why? I'll tell ya..
Firstly:
I finished only 1 route out of a total of 3.
Damn disappointed.
But then...
I GOT INTO FINALS!!!!!!!!
The last of 8 finalists.
Damn lucky!! haha..
Yaaaaaayyy!!!!
Secondly:
Aaron got injured on his 2nd route!!!
Crap crap crap..
If dat didnt happened, he could have been in finals too. =(
But then... Alyssa won 1st in d Finals of Intermediate Women's category!!!!
Me n Bee Siang were screaming happily lyk nuts..
We're super proud of her!!
Thirdly:
OMG HE ACTUALLY CAME TO CLARKE QUAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thot he was joking when he said he wants to come over.
But he actually did!
Said he wanted to watch the competition and accompany me.
He told me dat he can only stay for a while.
But he ended up staying for 2 hours. Heeheehee..
We just sat and talked and talked and talked.
Did not watch the competition AT ALL. Haha!
Lastly:
After he left, i continued to watch the competition.
The Open (Male) category. WOW.
Those guys are freakishly strong.
Haroz 1st qualifier for finals!!! Congrats congrats!
Then...
Some freaking idiot stole Haroz's belongings.
I tink the person who stole from him is just damn spiteful.
If we ever find out who took his stuff........
Okiez i reali hafta go sleep NOW.
Or i'll be late for d Rockmaster Novice Women Finals later at 9am.
Again at Clarke Quay.
No more taxis for me.
No way.
Tell u d competition results MAYBE 2mr.
I really need rest.
That's what HE said. =p
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
2:25 AM