T.I.R.E.D.
Wow.
Typing in different colours for different paragraphs is annoying people.
Just myself actually.
Like right now.
Maybe i'm just bloody tired.
Lazy. Definitely.
Sleepy? Very.
Sleep now? Not just yet.
No way.
Dammit, i gotta start studying.
1st term test paper is on this coming wednesday.
Yet i don't feel panicky.
Or even bothered for that matter.
Apathetic? Damn right.
Typical, typical.
So sick of it all.
Yet quitting on it is NOT an option.
Strive, strive.
I am having commitment problems though.
Work, not relationships.
Whoa, i sound so damn BORING.
I need to inject some perkiness:
Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
K that's all i can give right now.
Saving the rest (and best) for tomorrow.
Coz it's afternoon shift for me.
With him.
For him.
Gaaawwwddd he's not even my bf.
I'm such a sucker for crushes.
Sleep now? Straightaway.
A Kiss to Send Us Off,
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
11:35 PM