1) He'll be treating me to Ben & Jerry's. I feel super awkward ard him now but he IS trying to make me feel comfy. Some friendships aren't meant to die i guess. =)
2) Who in the freakin hell is ZuLaZfAr on my tagbox?!?! I only noe one Zulazfar, and he doesnt tag with that name. So reveal who u freakin are.
3) I miss climbing at Climbasia. I WANT TO CLIMB!
4) I wanna join Open Intermediate for Rockamania. Coz it's my last year to climb for TP...
5) I need to buy THE perfect black cardigan. Early prezzie for me, anyone? ;)
6) My colleagues at Escape are making me more and more a part of them. Loves!
7) I love working at Escape Freakin Theme Park!
8) I miss my friends, my band, and my guitar (it's bloody dusty).
9) I AM SO BLOODY TIRED! Need sleep need sleep need sleep..
10) I really need somebody to love and be loved by. Preferably a boy. =p
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
2:31 AM