Right now it's 12:06am on Wednesday.
Anyways, i had the best day of my life just now (Tuesday).
Hah.
Not really.
Just that yesterday was better than any other days.
In the morning i had GMP term test.
Woke up at 8:10am (instead of 7am) and was rushing coz paper starts at 9am.
So yes i didnt study for the paper AT ALL.
Nice.
Then after school i went to meet Ad, Marl n Jamie at TM n hung out for a while.
Me n Ad were supposedly going jamming at 3:30pm.
I went home at ard 1:40pm to grab some money.
In the end i fell asleep by 2pm.
Then, Ad msg-ed me saying she cant go jamming.
So i thought, what the hell, i'll just continue sleeping.
Syakilla asked me to go TM wif her, but oh lazy me, i just came back from there.
Sleeping's way more important.
So in the end i slept all the way till 7pm.
5 freakin hours, baby!
Woke up, had my first meal of the day (dinner) and had a half-hour hot shower.
I FEEL SO BLOODY RELAXED RIGHT NOW.
Too bad i'm gonna have to attend that bloody "Up Your Service" talk later from 9am-5pm.
My service don't need up-ing, dammit.
Oh well, the slacking was fun while it lasted.
I'm freakin hungry now.
It's maggi time.
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
12:06 AM