communication cut.
I watched Narnia with Huda juz now.
It was okie, but way TOO similar to Lord of The Rings.
I'll pick LOTR over Narnia anytime.
Oh oh and King Peter is DEFINITELY cuter than Prince Caspian.
My climbing team's gonna watch it on Friday, but i can't go.
GMP presentation till 8pm.
Seriously, GMP is robbing away our personal life.
Gawwwwdd...
Oh AND I DROPPED HALF OF MY BEN & JERRY'S ICE CREAM JUST NOW!!
HALF OF IT!!!!!!
COOKIE DOUGH!!!
ON THE FREAKING GROUND!!!!!!!!!
AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!
Dammit there goes my $6..
U ARE STILL MAKING ME CONFUSED.
But nvr mind, i'll just wait n see wat happens.
Patience is not exactly my kinda thing, but what else can i do rite?
Anyways, i dont feel like studying AT ALL.
N my PUO term test is like on Wednesday.
All i can think of is climbing, climbing, climbing.
Still can't believe i missed Pumpfest '08.
Bcoz of bloody GMP test.
DEFINITELY NEVER WANNA BE A PHARMACIST.
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
11:33 PM