Holiday over. Skool starting. Gaaaawd!
OMG.
9 more hours to skool.
This is beyond depressing.
Aaaaarrrggghhh..
But.....
Work was BLOODY AWESOME just now!
Since it was the last day of skool holidays, we got to take the Pirate Ship after all the guests had left.
2 times to be exact.
The Admissions and the Carnival crew joined us too..
Espeshly fun watching the distorted faces of the crew.
Don was forced to take the ride AND he got the backseat.
He took the ride only once and was fiercely hugging the pole.
Ahahahahaha..
Zulkifli sat beside me for the 2nd ride and was screaming like a little girl.
Siti (who's on my right) and I keep laughing at him during the ride.
Naz was laughing horribly at the same time coz Din tickled him.
I was screaming and laughing hysterically throughout the ride..
Freakin fun freakin fun freakin fun!
This is why i love working at Escape so much.
=)
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
12:53 AM