I had a haircut earlier on and now it looks like a disaster.
I feel like sueing the freaking hairdresser but damn i dont have the money for a lawyer.
Anywaaaays i really dont wanna step out of my house looking like this.
Hope my hair grows back to normal in a weeks' time.
Yeah, like THAT would ever happen.
Dammit, i have to go to school 2mr and show the whole of TP my horrendous hair.
I wanna tie it up so badly but i can't risk looking like those girls who have miniature ponytails.
Right now (9:09pm), i'm still waiting for Sheena to edit my floorplan description.
I offered to edit it yesterday but she insisted on doing it.
So now i'm forcing myself to believe that patience is a virtue.
I cant believe i'm doing GMP now and putting aside studying for PMT.
I've already failed PMT term test 1.
Tomorrow i'm gonna fail term test 2 for not studying.
At 3pm tomorrow we have go for PMT lab.
I put the blame on Peng Jie for spoiling the freaking spray drier.
From my point of view, PJ owes us bloody 3hrs of precious relaxation time.
Then after that, at 6pm, we'll have our GMP presentation.
Sheena is still doing her ppt slides.
I can't finish mine till she sends me the edited floorplan description.
I dunno if Jie Min's done.
But i tink she is.
Maybe i'll hafta study PMT tomorrow morning.
Still, I can't finish all the topics in like one morning.
God, help me!
ALL THIS STRESS IS TOTALLY UNNECESSARY.
Wow, i really can't wait for the weekend.
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
9:08 PM