sick and grossing myself out.
My head hurts,
i can't stand up without feeling giddy,
I'm perspiring like nobody's business even though the fan's on at full blast,
And i feel lyk throwing up at every nano second.
NO FREAKING WAY!!!!
WHAT IN THE FREAKIN HELL?!?!?!
I CAN'T BE SICK DURING TERM BREAK!!!!
=(
I miss climbing so much,
I missed 1st day of work at CommunicAsia just now,
I can't eat out with Izz when he asked me just now,
And now i have to get off the comp before i puke all over the keyboard.
I better be better tomorrow.
I wanna go work at Expo AND go training.
Somehow i miss staring at TPSC's annoying faces.
Dat's as much compliments you're gonna get out from me.
Hehe.
So that's how my fantabulous day went.
How bloody awesome was yours, you freakin lucky jerks?!?!?!
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
11:20 PM