Sick like a sicko.
Last friday, i woke up feeling like total crap.
When i went to the bathroom, i puked. Grosssss!!!
So i went to the doc's.
She said it might be due to stress and my body was really exhausted.
Got an MC for that day.
I decided not to go home after collecting my meds.
Since my 2 nephews were at home, there won't be such a thing as relaxation.
I think i'll get even more sick.
They just don't know the meaning of peace n quiet.
So i went to Century Square and bought Hairi's present.
At that point i was about to faint.
I quickly walked to the library.
There, i alternated between sleeping and wrapping his present.
Late afternoon, i met up wif Nana, Zul n Is.
Made our way to Hairi's house and celebrated his belated bday by pouring egg and corn flour all over him.
He looks freaking adorable when he's that messy.
We ate cake which nearly made me puke.
Not the cake's fault.
In the evening Nana, Hairi, Zul and i went to Dhoby Ghaut to eat dinner.
AFTER THAT i had to go home, pack my bag and head to skool.
At 10.30pm, with Maya.
Coz we were staying over to prepare for Rockamania.
Ard midnight TPSC went to eat at techno.
It's a wonder that none of us are fat.
Especially when Izan came at 2.30am on saturday bringing pizza.
Yesterday was Rockamania (Closed Category)!!!!
I got 5th!!!!
And i'm joining Open Intermediate category next week!!
With Aly, Uyanga, Maya and Kai Xuan!
Yay yay yay!
Now i gotta go eat 2 huge Panadol Cold and stuff tissues up my nose.
I really wanna go skool 2mr so i gotta get well tonite.
SLeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeP!
(-_-)zzZZZ
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
10:16 PM