yeah whatever.
Shit.
Somehow i just can't give a damn about anything anymore.
People who love school so much must be so bleeding crazy.
Or maybe they're just not going through the Pharmaceutical Science and Technology experience.
All of yous can PISS OFF.
You guys deserve an enema/suppository.
I screwed up my PUO paper.
But then again, what else is new.
It's a certified monthly ritual for me to screw up tests and exams.
The only 2 things i'm looking forward to these days:
-Working at Escape bloody Theme Park
-CLIMBING!!!
I hate to admit that i love working there. Hah.
Why would i love to be around rude, over-spoiled kids?
Coz it gives me satisfaction when i tell them off.
Oh, the looks on their faces..
Har dee har har.
I seriously can't wait for Rockamania.
Oh shit, which reminds me, i havent registered for the Closed categories yet.
Dammit.
Anyways, i need to condition myself for both Rocka and NSSCC.
I haven't touched a bloody tile for more than 2 weeks.
Not counting the speed trainings at Climbasia.
Haven't done difficulty for ages.
Should i go the speed team selection (for NSSCC)?
It's this saturday.
At Climbasia.
Truthfully, i'd rather help out in the Level 1 course for the Freshies.
And, i just gotta say this.
Sorry if it offends anybody.. (Climbers espesh)
PEOPLE, WINNING ISN'T EVERYTHING.
THAT pleasure and glory only lasts for a while.
So please don't get all worked up if things don't go your bloody way.
Just do your bestest and ENJOY YOUR CLIMB.
THERE IS THE EXISTENCE OF PEOPLE WHO ARE BETTER THAN YOU.
So don't get upset with them.
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE SCHOOL TILL 8PM TOMORROW!
ON A FREAKING FRIDAY?!?!?!
WTH?!?!?!
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
8:11 AM