6th July, Sunday:
ROCKAMANIA 14 FINALS-
I GOT 3RD FOR OPEN INTERMEDIATE WOMEN'S CATEGORY!!!
WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!
And since the NSSCC people aren't suppose to claim prizes for the closed categories,
I GOT 2ND FOR CLOSED INTERMEDIATE WOMEN'S!!!
And because of this ranking i got into the NSSCC Difficulty team!
Triple yay-ness!
but KX i really feel bad for taking over your place...
Oh, oh, and after the whole comp finished, Zulkifli sms-ed me asking what's my favourite bubble tea drink.
I thot it was rather a random question.
Then he said let's meet up at tampines interchange.
In the end, he turned up at the bus stop outside TP with my fav drink and some food for me!!
=D
BTW i hope the speed climbers that day weren't too upset.
Zaki was clearly pissed off and i don't blame him.
I was kinda pissed off too.
I feel like i was cheated of my freakin $6.
AND the worst thing was dat Terence passed it off as a small problem.
Hullo?! Rockamania is for the climbers, NOT the guest-of-honour!!
Wow i can't believe someone like that can be so freakin ignorant.
We are the ones PAYING to compete.
7th July, Monday:
Apparently, Poly students aren't youths so we don't get the day off.
So Youth Day kinda sucked for us.
I skipped PA lecture to go to work.
Afternoon shift and i was stationed at Red Baron.
Freakin mundane.
But hey, i get paid, so don't really mind.
8th July, Tuesday:
I realised how serious the people in the NSSCC team are during the debrief aft training.
Waaaaah. Ahahahaha.
As u all, noe i'm not the most serious person in this universe.
So that situation was kinda weird to me.
But now i noe i must train extra extra hard and do my teammates proud. =)
Oh and he confessed.
I noe that i should be freakin ecstatic but...
I feel like something's not right.
Maybe i'm worried about our surrounding..
But let's see just see what happens..
=)
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
1:45 AM