and then, irritation ensues...
I think it's unfair for you to judge me before i even had a chance to explain.
I think it's rude of you to complain abt me to other people before finding out the whole truth.
AND DAMMIT I THINK YOU SHOULD THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK.
Okie, shut up Shai, enough already.
Today i went training but didnt climb.
My wrist is NOT only sprained, something's actually wrong with the ligament.
I wanna see the doc but if i do, he'll prolly tell me not to climb.
And also Garick agrees with me that i should visit one only after NSSCC.
So i can climb for the competition.
For those who didnt know, i have had this wrist injury since waaaay before Rockamania.
So for those of you who keeps questioning why i'm climbing less and less, it's because of it.
I'm way too lazy to explain to people, and i know people who'd simply refuse to believe me.
So why bother.
Might as well i just shut up and let people think i'm freakin lazy.
I dont really give a damn about what people think.
Don't mind me.
Im just freakin annoyed that i can't climb.
No offence to anyone.
BTW to those interested, the difficulty category for Division A (that's us) is on Sunday afternoon, according to the NSSCC site.
This means i'd have to work on Saturday morning to avoid getting fired.
Coz Nazrul already gave me a warning.
It seems to me that i can't please anyone.
Not my Dad, not my teammates, not my boss.
Shut up, Shai.
Stop reverting back to Self-pity mode.
WTH, why should i even care about what others think?
It's my personal life, i'll do what i want.
P.S. I'm definitely missing you loads. =)
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
11:24 PM