YES YES YES NO MORE NSSCC!
CONGRATS TO ALL WHO WON!
ESPECIALLY THE TP CLIMBERS!
VERY VERY PROUD OF TPSC!!
Yaaaayyy now can go bouldering to my hearts content.
I tried to just now, and dammit, it felt so different.
I CAN'T EVEN HOLD PINCHERS OR CRIMPERS ANYMORE!!
But nvr mind, i'll condition myself back to the way i was.
Prepare for Climb On 2008..
I wonder where it'll be held this year..
I sat on the bench outside the auditorium and tried to study.
Then the boyfie msg-ed asking me whether i wanna meet him for a while.
Before he goes for driving prac.
And since i have a long break before GMP meeting and training.
So met him at the bus stop and went to Mc D's.
Haha cute sia, first time i see him in his skool uniform.
My dearest, i don't care if your in ITE.
As long as you're not a MAT REP.
Hehe.
I LOVE YOU ZULKIFLI!!!
No matter how hot Justin Timberlake is..
;p
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
10:41 PM