I counted the number of blog entries i have dat mentions my darling's name.
WAAAAH!
SO MANY MANY MANY.
Heehee...
Anyways, i am BEYOND tired.
The workload from skool is killing me.
But it's all gonna be done soon.
Exams coming soon and i only have PUO paper!
Yaaaaaayy!!
And i can get back to working every weekend.
Since i'm done with the competitions.
But somehow i havent been at home as often as i should be.
No one else's fault.
I take full blame for that.
I'm trying to go for less trainings to be at home.
To spend more time with the family.
Especially during the upcoming fasting month.
Hope he doesnt behave the way he always does during Ramadhan.
LET THIS YEAR BE BETTER THAN THE REST.
JUST ONCE WOULD MAKE ME HAPPY.
It already is, coz i have my sweetheart..
=)
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
10:29 PM