HAPPINESS DEFINED.
Just now Mohan asked us THE bonus question.
Last week Suhaila asked me the same bonus question.
I tink it won't be long till everyone at work knows abt it..
OH SHIT.
Anyways just now i met wif Mira for lunch!!!!!!!!
Yaaaaayyyyy!!!!
i missed her so very very much..
We havent met for so long, so when we saw each other we hugged for like eternity!
We ate at KFC and talked like we havent talked for AGES.
Love ya girl!!
Went to work straight after that.
I did kiddy track.
SO MANY FREAKIN KIDS TODAY.
Bloody tired but hey, i love laughing with the cute kids.
Instant stress relief.
=)
Oh, then Zul sent me home.
He's so freakin sweet.
We going shoppping 2mr.
So most prolly i'm not gg training.
Even tho NSSCC is like this Saturday.
Coz its like the only free time we can spend together outside work.
=D
VERY VERY LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMORROW.
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
10:55 PM