Okie.
My dearest sweetie found my blog..
And he texted me at ard 3.40am to tell me that..
Heeheeheeeheehee.
Anyways, i'm dying to go to Sentosa and swim.
Dunno why.
Sudden craving...
Anyone wanna go?!?!?!
Am watching movie wif boyfie todaaaaaaaay!!!
Can't wait to meet him later.
BTW, my wrist is getting worse.
Like seriously.
When i turned my door knob just now, it hurts like crazy.
Maybe it's coz of Monday's training?
Possibly.
But most prolly coz i still havent gone to see a doc yet.
=p
I shall try not to climb until after i see a doc.
But very hard not to.
Everytime i see the freakin tiles, i'd wanna clinb.
Lucky 2mr's PT instead of climbing training.
Anyways gotta go.
I need to finish ppt slides for GMP presentation 2mr.
PQ and OQ.
PST students definitely deserve more credit units.
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
10:28 AM