Yesterday was awesome!!
Boyfie and i went into GV ard 40mins after the movie started..
Too many people boarding his bus so he cant get in and was late..
This boy was so moody when he met me at small mac..
=p
But i don't think we missed much of Dark Knight.
Coz as all Batman movies are, the starting is always draggy with talking and facts.
But overall the movie's quite nice.
Truthfully, i actually hated Batman.
I still do, i guess.
Coz he doesnt have powers. Haha.
But i keep watching the Batman movies bcoz:
1) Cillian Murphy was the Scarecrow in Batman Begins
2) Heath Ledger was the Joker in Dark Knight
3) Gary Oldman is freakin Gordon
BTW one of my bday treats this year would be the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie!
Who wants to treat me?????
Shameless shameless Shai..
=D
Am going for training today.
But i'm fasting so i might be stopping PT ard 7:15pm to breakfast.
And of course i can't train after eating.
Maybe i'll go home after that..
I DEFINITELY NEED REST.
P.S. Zulkifli if you're reading this, I LOVE YOU!
No matter how moody you are..
;p
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
11:48 AM