I hafta go to sleep like now coz i have to be in skool at 7.30am. On a freaking Sunday. But at least it's not to study.
So so so i'll make this a quick one.
Tuesday, 1st July:
After skool, met up with Zul, Juliana, Suhaila n Peiwen to go shopping. FUN FUN FUN! I think Ju n me clicked kinda well for 2 people who've never really talked to each other at work. We talked alot abt some stuffs. Zul had to leave early, ard 7pm, coz he had training. So us girls mostly window-shopped until we ran into Cotton On. We all bought a top each. Went home damn happy.
Wednesday n Thursday was freakin boring.
Friday i went jamming!!! Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!! Like finally la, after a month or more of not jamming. We went to Dhoby Ghaut n gawd, i love the freaking place. Can we jam there everytime, PLEASE????
Saturday, 5th July:
Rockamania Open Categories!!! I joined Intermediate Women's Category n Speed Category. I got into the FINALS FOR BOTH!!! Yaaaaayyy!!! i really thot i wouldn't make it. Seriously speaking, it was a homeground advantage. I didnt even wanna join Speed, but since the Seniors kept insisting...
I'm falling asleep on the keyboard. Gotta go rest for finals later. Gotta win at least something. My final year to climb for skool. (And i wanna make it worth the registration money. Hehe.)
I'M STILL CRAVING FOR BUBBLE TEA n BURGER KING. And it's all SOMEONE's fault. Heehee! =P
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
2:01 AM