Al the stars in the sky couldnt compare to....
I dunno why, but i seem to attract weird people.
Look at all my friends, they're all weird in different ways.
My boyfriend, he's weird too.
No offence.
Weird or not, i still love all of yous.
=D
Maybe it's because i'm weird too?
Definitely.
23rd August, Friday:
I'm putting off mugging for exams till Sunday.
So i went out with boyfie, Hairi, Fareed, Fida and Mat Nur.
Went to watch fireworks.
Since we came at 7.30pm (nearly 2 hours early omg), we picked a spot on the bridge near the Merlion.
2 hours spent talking nonsense and joking around.
When the fireworks came on, wooooooow.
VERY NICE, I LOIKE.
It beats stargazing anytime.
Today, not working, i'm on "standby".
Whatever.
They've got lots of new kids anyways.
Dont even feel like studying, no mood for it.
NEVER was in the mood for it, which explains my grades and GPA.
I feel so useless and lousy.
P.S. Sometimes i feel like living in Jupiter, just for kicks, you know?
P.S.S. I'm clingy (just like you) and i miss my boyfriend.
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
12:51 PM