Syg, if ur reading this, hello!!!
Love u lots!!!!
Heehee..
Just now met up with Nis & Huda to have dinner at Seoul Garden.
It was so freaking fun, we joked around so much.
Oh ya, and of coz we gossiped like schoolgirls.
We ate and ate and laughed so much dat my stomach still hurts till now.
Worth the money.
Bye bye $80.
=p
After that we went around TM and Century Square.
Toys R Us was fun.
We were hitting each other with those stupid huge plastic hammers.
I think we were noisier than the kids there, just the 3 of us!
Anyways, I really want that pink Monopoly set.
But way too expensive seh.
And who would i play with.
And my nephews would certainly destroy the set.
I noe it's a bit too early but i'm already picking out the stuff i want for my birthday.
Hehe..
Window shopping is so hard to do, so payday hurry up please..
Tried on clothes at Isetan and BHG.
Found the white cardigan i was looking for!!!
Bye bye $20.
I can't remember having this much fun with my cousins.
Hoping for more outings like this!
Payday is this Thursday.
I have things i wanna buy but i somehow feel like saving up.
We'll see.
I think i'm gonna buy that cap...
Okie that's all for now.
Gotta get back to GMP project.
Aaaargh phase 3 end soon please!
P.S. Boyfie boyfie i miss you sooooo much!
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
1:30 AM