My head hurts like freakin crazy from sneezing too much.
Not really painful, i feel more light-headed.
I'm partially deaf because of my blocked nose.
My sore throat's gone though.
I feel so unglam and looked like i was high on drugs.
Hehe.
I was running on auto at work just now.
Just going where my feet took me.
Kite Flyer was down just now so i became a non-qualified floater.
Haha.
It was fruitful though, Lukman taught me how to operate Family Coaster while working, i took the Level One test and passed, had a heart-to-heart with Munirah at Haunted.
OH OH AND MYA WORKED TODAY!!!!!
I MISSED THIS WOMAN LIKE CRAZY!!!
In 2 days, i hugged 2 people i havent seen at work for so long.
Maya and Juliana.
=)
On the way backed home Mya had storytelling session with me.
Updates on our lives, what else.
Dammit, I'm so gonna screw up 2mr's PA term test.
I think i'm gonna space out during the test, so i should get an MC.
BUT i really don't wanna take the test on another day, i rather take it 2mr.
Maybe after that THEN i'm gonna go 2 the doc's for medication.
I hope i get super well by 2mr morning.
Okie i'm watching Donnie Darko now.
I know it's a weird movie but i love love love it.
Nearly as much as i love my boyfriend.
Heehee.
Which reminds me: Mr Zul, please go and buy cough syrup for yourself. You're not get well soon if you dont take any medication. Love ya lots!
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
9:25 PM