So i'm NOT meeting him.
He too sick la. Poor baby..
Anyways I really want him to rest.
His mummy nagged at him for not resting enough till he got sick.
I need lotsa rests too.
I've been breathing thru my mouth cos my nose is totally blocked.
My headaches and sore throat's getting worse.
Slowly i'm starting to sound like some aged rockstar.
I tink by 2mr, i wont be able to speak at all.
2mr is GMP presentation.
I dont get why we always have to stay in skool till 8pm for GMP.
I tink Mr Wallace thinks we dont have lives to enjoy.
Argh.
I'm possibly getting an MC for 2mr.
But i'll still go for GMP.
No choice, i'm presenting. =(
But that MC will be for Public Speaking tutorial.
And i need prescribed meds.
Panadol Cold starting to have less effect on me.
Anyways, i'm going Climbasia on Friday with Nadiah and maybe Florella too.
I realised i havent climbed outside with any of my freshies.
So i guess Flor would be the first. Heh.
Anyone who wants to climb this friday at Climbasia, TELL ME!!!!
The more the merrier.
My wrist better be in fully healed condition by Friday.
Then after climbing this friday i should be meeting boyfie.
After his gym session.
DEAREST PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET WELL BY FRIDAY!
So u can happily go gym.
AND more importantly so u can meet me.
Heeeheeeheee.
P.S. Get well soon, honey. I'll accompany you to the doc's if you're not any better 2mr, okie?
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
8:55 PM