Been awake since 5.15am and dammit i can't sleep.
But i'm so freakin tired i might just pass out in front of d comp.
Yesterday was so freakin fun.
Class ended at 8pm.
GMP lah. Wat else.
After the presentation, Faj, Rabia, Raidah, Hamdan and me went to Bedok's LJS to have dinner.
It was like a stress-relief session coz we were laughing non-stop thruout our meal.
So much laughing dat i got light-headed.
My lungs hurt too.
It's like everyone of us can't think straight at all.
I miss boyfie alot!!!
He cant send msgs coz somethin's wrong wif his new hp..
Called me yesterday sounding so upset..
Syg, if we both get morning shift on Sunday, lets go out k?!
His parents are coming back today so i most prolly can't meet him..
Nvm there'll be other days..
=)
Anyways i'm gg out wif Faj later.
She's in shopping-at-bugis mode.
I'm forever in shopping mode but sadly, i'm running out of $$$.
So i'll just tag along and try not to buy somethin out of impulse.
Self-control.
Will be damn hard though.
Hehe.
BTW i really2 wanna go jamming today!!!!!
Coz i miss making noise with my band.
I just wanna go deaf.
Hope Kaye's free..
Okiez now i'm gonna waste time watching youtube till i fall asleep..
See ya when i see ya!
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
7:12 AM