After rushing the PA report and playing a game of squash which i couldnt play (stupid wrist, what else), we headed to Bugis.
Faj, Raidah, Firah and me.
Raider was d 1st to finish her $50.
Super quick.
I spent ard $25 on 2 t-shirts (red and purple) and a pink top.
Im still looking out for the perfect white skinnies.
And also red capri pants.
Oh oh and also a white tank top!!!
After dinner at KFC, we went around Bugis Junction for accessories.
I tink i'm gonna buy something from Diva soon.
A charm bracelet maybe?
But sadly, i'm running out of ka-chings..
Then went off ard 8pm to meet boyfie!!!
We met up with Juju and Don at Esplanade.
Turned out Lukman, Fazila, Is and Aliman were there too.
Slacked and joked ard till abt 10.30pm then all of us headed home.
I dunno why, but it felt like the 3 hours spent with you wasnt enough.
Not enough hugs?
Not enough conversations?
Maybe.
Possibly.
Waaaaaaaah.
Seriously.
I'm becoming so bloody gay.
Hehe.
Gay and lovin' it!
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
2:19 AM