WHY I MOVED MY BLOG.
This is why i don't tell my family anything.
Coz they'll exagerate one fact and blow it out of proportion.
So wat if i'm you're younger sister.
THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU DONT HAVE TO RESPECT MY PRIVACY.
DARIPADA TAKDE ORANG TAU, SAMPAI JADI SUMER ORANG TAU.
I had to move my blog because of you.
PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING and delete my friend's blog address from your History.
If you can't respect my privacy, at least TRY to respect my friends'.
Okie okie.
The drama stops now.
Monday, 11th August:
After coming back from skool ard 2pm, had intensive guitar practising.
My guitar needs a makeover, but i can't spend any now.
Im kinda saving up for a Macbook or a VAIO.
That would take like wat, maybe a year?
Heehee..
Dozed off with my guitar for awhile, woke up ard 5pm.
Freshened up and went off to Downtown East to study.
Mac D's was freaking full of people so i went to BK instead.
Then I had my first meal of the day.
At 7.30pm.
Hmm, no wonder i'm getting sick so easily this days.
So took out my DPP notes and made my own.
Quiz quiz quiz on Wednesday.
After work, Sarah came into BK just to say hi.
Haha. She had to rush off.
Then Mr Z came in with Fazuan and Nadiah.
Heehee.
So i packed my notes and we were off.
Wan asked to hang out at Alfresco but in the end he ditched us for bowling instead.
So boyfie and I hung out for a while then we went home.
P.S. Right now, you're the only one i can trust and the only one who respects me in every way. Thank you so much for everything. ILY. So very much. =)
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
1:17 AM