It's already been 4 days and i still have the flu.
Not enough sleep?
Can't be.
Coz on the days i don't have skool, i'd be sleeping a 12 hr marathon.
That's waaaay more than enough sleep.
The meds knock me out but they're not working as fast as they should.
I wanna get better by tomorrow coz i wanna go swim with Faj in the morning...
But at least i don't sound like a transvestite anymore.
Tomorrow's evening gym plans are cancelled coz Hairi wants to go watch the fireworks.
That means i can spend more time with Mr Z.
Hehehehehehehehe.
Okie seriously, i don't really know what i wanna blog about today.
There's nothing in particular i wanna say.
I just don't want my blog to be missing dates.
Yeah.
So maybe 2mr will be more eventful for me?
Possibly.
So catch ya later.
Later as in 2mr.
P.S. I MISS MR Z!!!!!!!!!!!! Tralalalalalalaa..
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
8:36 PM