So yesterday..
So yeah i said i'll blog abt yesterday, so here it is.
18 August 2008, Monday:
I totally screwed up my PA paper.
It's not that i didnt know how to answer the questions.
But gawd, i was really too sick to do the paper.
I was simply staring blankly at it.
Not enough air made me felt light-headed.
It was so bad that i went to tampines polyclinic after the paper.
The dude said he wanted to accompany me there but since i finished class earlier, i went 1st.
I really couldnt take it.
The doc said i have really a red sore throat, coughing and flu.
Costed me $13.
I straight away consumed the meds once i got them.
Boyfie came after i collected my meds.
He and his 2 other friends waited for me outside the clinic.
Then his friends went off.
He wanted to sent me home, but i wanted to go out instead.
Stubborn la, hehe.
So we went to his home, i waited for him to pray and change out of his skool uniform.
Then we made our way to Parkway Parade.
Ate lunch/dinner, walked around, conversations.
Loved every moment.
=)
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
11:10 PM