study. study. study. explode!
It's 9:07am and i'm gonna be late for PA.
But i dont give a damn coz i wanna blog!
Mostly about nothing.
Yesterday, i slept around a total of, what, 14 hours?
Effing nuts.
No skool for me, and i can't find anything else to do.
Hehe.
I woke up wif a serious headache.
My hot dude went to hang out with Hairi at Hougang so am not meeting him.
I went to skool ard 7pm and started studying.
I was outside the library on one of the benches.
Kinda difficult to concentrate coz there was a bunch of Indian students makin a lot of noise.
They maxed their volume of Hindi songs and were laughing and dancing.
Wrong place to do that bro.
I stayed and studied until ard 10pm.
By then there was no one at skool.
Very quiet and creepy and cold.
I LIKE!
Then the Dude called saying he cant meet me.
Haha knew it.
He was still at Hougang, or was it Sengkang?
I was tired and wanted to head home anyways.
Maybe we'll meet today?
I do miss my Dude.
I dunno why but i still find myself flirting with my boyfriend, even tho he's already mine.
Maybe because he's so damn cute?
Haha stop it seh Shai.
I'M SO FREAKING GAAAAAAY!
P.S. Hullo my Hot Dude, i miss you! But it's okie, i noe where you live.
Kaki Bukit there rite? Hehehehehe.
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
9:07 AM