Just finished watching Finding Nemo on Disney Channel.
Now i'm waiting for Grease to load.
Hehe.
The 70s was weeeeiiiird!
Supposedly today is the 1st day of holidays for me.
But damn it'll only last for a week then i'll be off to attachment.
Not much difference, i'm attached to skool, but my hols would be cut down to only a week.
I'm practically aimless.
Fasting will start this coming Monday.
OH OH TRAINING WILL START THIS MONDAY TOO!!!
And i managed to convince the parents to let me go for training twice every week.
Wheeeeeee!!!
Today work was fine.
Had to do Family Coaster.
Total noob.
But it was easy, just a little bit under the sun.
And the crowd was HUGE.
So no time to rest except for lunch.
I'm possibly going shopping for my Hari Raya clothes next week, before i have no time for it.
Someone requested i wear white this year, since he bought his in white just now.
Since i don't have any kebaya or kurung of that colour, i shall consider buying.
Hehe.
P.S. I MISS YA BOY!
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
9:28 PM