I'm just wondering how can someone be a total jerk and ignores you in one moment, and then later be so freakin nice to you and pretends like nothing happened??
Just coz i respond to you nicely, doesnt mean i'm not pissed off.
I'm the type who can forgive so damn easily,
BUT I'LL NEVER FORGET.
Someone totally annoyed the bloody hell out of me yesterday morning before work.
But i'm not gonna say who..
It got even worse when it rained coz i was in Haunted so there were an overload of guests.
I didnt catch enough winks the night before so i was freakin exhausted.
After work i was still a bit irritated.
Went to eat at Tenderbest wif boyfie.
Then we spent time together at the same hangout again after that.
Took pictures wif his hp.
Very bad hair cut, kesian..
Haha i'm being so mean.
Hey, i told him not to cut it, and well, he did, and now he's suffering.
So much so that he wore a cap which made him look like a mat rep..
Heeeheeeeheee..
He sent me home just before maghrib and i terawih-ed at home after isyak.
By that time i was feeling a whole lot better.
Today is 1st day of fasting!!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay.
I usually feel happier during fasting month.
The atmosphere just feels different to me.
Also coz i commit lesser sins.
Heehee.
Okiez, gotta go, i have to get ready for training.
It's climbing time!
=D
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
4:16 PM