Saturday, 27th September 2008:
After freakin work at Guardian, met up wif Tintin 1st at ard 6pm.
Kaye and Ad were late.
Tsk tsk.
Hehe.
So tintin and me went to Pizza Hut at Marina Square to get a table.
Gawd the line was so long.
Even when it's time to break our fast, we were still in the queue.
Finally, Kaye and Ad arrive, and about moments later we got in.
I tink we were the noisiest bunch there.
We were sharing the lamest jokes but laughing our hardest.
When the food came, i ate almost instantly.
Hungry la, hehe.
Ad took pics of us with the food 1st, then we gobbled down our dinner.
After dinner, we wanted to watch the F1 race but it doesnt start till 10pm.
So we decided to go jamming at Beat Merchants 1st and come back later.
Then Ad lost her EZ Link and driver's license.
We cancelled the session and went looking for her cards.
It was at Pizza Hut, as i'd suspected.
Since we alr cancelled the jamming session, we decided to stay and watch the trial race.
So many freakin people, i felt a little claustrophobic for a while.
I don't really like F1.
Because i'm in love with Valentino Rossi and Moto GP.
Heehee.
Okie i gotta go sleep now.
I'm working at Escape 2mr, morning shift.
Yaaaaaaaaaaay.
But have to report at 8am.
Exhausting laaaaaaaaaaa.
Sleepy time.
Nitey nitez my lovely loves.
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
12:56 AM