Hi, i'm 19 this year but i still don't have an ATM card coz my mum won't let me.
Lame or whaaaat?!?!?!?
Went to Kampong Chai Chee Seafood restaurant to break my fast.
With Hamdan, Faj, Firah, Raidah, Rabia, Nisha..
And also some of Hamdan's ex-TKSS skoolmates.
I came waaay late coz it was raining and the bus was slowwww.
It was apparently Hamdan's last dinner with us coz he'll be off to Australia for SIP.
Amd the rest of us are gonna be separated to different companies.
So there'll be no more having lunch together at ITAS canteen till after 5 freakin months.
Total sadness.
I hope 5 months will pass fast enough.
So i'm getting my brand new laptop this Friday.
And i'm still pretty much undecided of which brand to buy.
Acer hangs too much, Macbook's got compatibility problems, VAIO's not worth the money.
Maybe HP? Or Lenovo? Or Asus?
Possibly.
I'll see on Friday.
I'm gg Geylang either 2mr or friday with boyfie.
To buy my Hari Raya clothes.
White.
Hmmm.
It'll be my 1st time wearing that colour.
Weeeeiiiirrrddd!
Ah heck care lah, i'm so getting my ATM card, whether she allows it or not!
=p
P.S. OMG we're related!!!! This is so weird! Heehee..
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
11:45 PM